What will be your responsibilities?
- Primarily working on privatni-casovi.net’s roadmap of new functionalities;
- Refining features with our Product Team, finding the best tech and trade-offs;
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code;
- Maintaining a high-quality bar through best practices (A/B testing, feature toggling, review workflow, CI and pen-testing);
- Participating in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improvement of the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide;
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment;
- Flexibility to work from anywhere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Respect for your private time;
- A close team of dedicated professionals;
- In-office: A configurable environment with high-end equipment, Macs and Herman Miller chairs, fresh fruit, snacks etc.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and leave a mark by working with the latest technologies;
- Paid overtime (when you wish to achieve more);
- Help in achieving your goals by continuous professional development and support:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge;
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
Who are you?
- You are proficient in one or more backend server language (Ruby/Python/Java/C++);
- You have expertise in popular storage systems such as relational databases, NoSQL and caching;
- You have a knack for writing clean, readable code;
- You are independent, dedicated, and able to deliver ‘production-ready’ code with minimal guidance;
- You have a passion for delivering products end-to-end: from ideation through planning and scoping to implementation and experimental A/B testing;
- Your English is fluent (you could woo Zooey Deschanel or Ryan Gosling if you wanted to);
- You know the importance of constructive criticism and enjoy discussing different points of view;
- You believe and live mantra that jack of all trades is a master of none;
- You are in a constant pursuit for professional development.
How to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done.
Be part of the outstanding team
— We are looking for