What will be your responsibilities?
Developing, testing and integrating advanced e-commerce solutions for
worldwide famous clients!
Writing WordPress, WooCommerce, and Magento themes and plugins, conducting
website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
Participating in the implementation and development of our own tools and
modules for improving the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide.
Working in Vagrant, Nginx, MySQL and PHP7, while quality and deployment are
maintained by automated testing via continuous integration servers.
Writing experimental solutions in Ruby on Rails to support and further
improve the team’s workflow.
Working on some of the most exciting projects in the field of e-commerce
What we offer?
- Full-time employment.
A team of close and dedicated friends to guide you and enable your growth.
- High-end equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
Help in achieving your goals by continuous professional development and
access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge;
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- working with the latest technologies;
- experimenting with new technologies.
- Respect for your private time.
Who are you?
- You have hands-on experience with PHP development.
- You have a solid WordPress experience.
- You are skilled in Object-Oriented programming languages.
- You have experience with databases, preferably MySql.
Your English is fluent (you could woo Zooey Deschanel or Ryan Gosling
if you wanted to)
You know the importance of constructive criticism and enjoy discussing
different points of view.
- You are in constant pursuit of professional development.
Plus, not a must
- University Degree
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress
- Experience developing web projects
How to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit or a lot about
yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and
links to work you’ve previously done.
No experience? Apply anyway!
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have a lot of experience. We have a great
internship program. 🙂