What will be your responsibilities?
- Develop, test and integrate advanced e-commerce solutions for worldwide famous clients!
- Work on implementing both client-specific and generic modules for Magento as well as different systems
- Participate in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of solutions we provide
- Work with Sass, Less, Bower, Grunt, Webpack, React while quality and tests are maintained via continuous integration servers
- Work on some of the most exciting projects in the field of e-commerce solutions!
- Rely on Magento’s comprehensive feature set. It provides us with the opportunity to work on the development of solutions with cutting-edge technologies
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment
- A close team of dedicated professionals
- A configurable environment with high-end equipment, fresh fruit, snacks etc.
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- We will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and support:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge
- 20% of work time on in-house projects
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- respect for your private time – life outside work
Who are you?
- You have strong knowledge of HTML & CSS/SASS
- You have experience in building device-agnostic websites
- You pay attention to detail and you have excellent time management
- Your English is fluent (you could woo Ryan Gosling or Margot Robbie if you wanted to)
- You know the importance of constructive criticism and find joy in defending and advocating your point of view
- You are in a constant pursuit for professional development
- You behave ethically
- You communicate effectively
- Creativity/Innovation is your game
- You foster teamwork
How to apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done. Our commitment to on-boarding and mentorship means you won’t be left in the dark while you learn new technologies.
No experience? Apply anyway!
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have a lot of experience. We have a great internship program. 🙂
Be part of the outstanding team
— We are looking for