What will be your responsibilities?
- developing complete solutions for e-commerce and custom-built web applications
- participating in the implementation and development of our tools for improving the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide
- develop on Sass, Bower, Bourbon, Grunt, Foundation, CoffeeScript in an editor of your choice (Sublime Text, WebStorm, vim…) and many other
What we offer?
- Full time employment
- Close team of great and dedicated professionals
- Configurable environment equipped with Macs and ergonomic chairs
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Investment in your personal development:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge
- 20% of work time on in-house projects
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- working with the latest technologies
- respect of your private time – life outside work
Who are you?
- You have strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You are familiar with PHP
- You are experienced in building device-agnostic websites
- You pay attention to details and excellent at time management
- You write and speak English fluently
- You are good communicator and an effective team player
- You know the importance of constructive criticism and enjoy discussing different points of view
- You are in a constant pursuit for professional development
How to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com, telling us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done.
Be part of the outstanding team
— We are looking for