What will be your responsibilities?
- Building strong, long-term client relationships and maintaining frequent contact with clients to review requests and discuss specific issues
- Understanding clients needs and proactively proposing new solutions to improve client’s ROI
- Addressing client queries and requests effectively and in a timely manner, following up issues and their progress until completely resolved while managing your team effectively
- Admin panel debugging (Magento, CraftCMS, WordPress, custom Ruby on Rails apps)
- Turning client requests into tasks for developers
- Knowing how well your team is organised and keeping them busy with the most suitable tasks considering the capability of each one
- Prioritizing and outlining projects and tasks, managing complete task documentation and following it through the pipeline
- Providing support via email, Slack and phone
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment
- A close team of great and dedicated colleagues to guide you and enable your growth
- A configurable environment with high-end equipment, Macs and Herman Miller chairs, fresh fruit, snacks etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid overtime
- We will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and support:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- respect for your private time
Who are you?
- You have an Engineering degree in a technical field and a passion for web development
- You have basic front-end HTML/CSS programming knowledge
- You have an understanding of terms like DNS, PWA and SSH
- You are experienced and comfortable in using browser inspector tools
- You have a positive outlook on problem-solving
- You have advanced verbal and written communication skills
- You have good working knowledge of English
- You have the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- You are patient, focused, empathetic and a great listener who is persistent in finding the right solution
- You find a strong thrill in solving even the most demanding customer issues
Plus, not a must:
- Some back end programming experience
- Some knowledge of scripting and automation
All communication, both internal and external is in English, so please submit your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
Be part of the outstanding team
— We are looking for